Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wildlife Photography from Around the World

 Tiger in Ranthambore National Park, India
One of my favorite things to do while traveling, wherever I'm at in the world, is to visit national parks/nature reserves to view, and hopefully photograph, wildlife (big cats are my favorite, though I just like wildlife in general).  I will say, though, that it's not just about the wildlife; it's just as much about the setting, inside the world's greatest treasures, the national parks.  After the break, I'll share my 15 favorite wildlife photos to date, in no particular order or geographic location.


Gaur (wild ox), Periyar National Park, Kerala, India


Grey kangaroo, Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia


Langur monkey begging for scraps, Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan, India


Unidentified bird posing, Ranthambore National Park


Tree owl, Ranthambore National Park


Jackass penguin, Cape Town, South Africa


Mother hyena with baby, Krueger National Park, South Africa


Leopard, Krueger National Park


Unidentified bird riding on a kudu, Krueger National Park


Cape buffalo, Krueger National Park


Lion, Krueger National Park


Andean eagle, Chile


Chipmunk, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming


Prairie dog, Glacier National Park, Montana


Andean condor in flight, Chile


No comments:

Post a Comment